- Prepared using all purpose cleaner on the body and windows of the vehicle.
- Wheels are then brushed with Acid-Free Wheel Cleaner/Acid Wheel Cleaner
This depends on customer preference and/or the requirement at the time.
- Pressure washed to remove all surface dirt particles.
- Bodywork hand washed with Car Shampoo
Our preferred product line comes from Meguiars but we also stock Autoglym products, again, customer preference is taken into consideration.
- Pressure washed again to remove any remainder of dirt.
- Bodywork dried using synthetic leather cloths (Shammy Leathers).
- Bodywork is air-blown to remove any trapped water or residue.
- Windows are cleansed inside and outside using smear-free glass refresher.
- Tyres are dressed with protective rubber cleaner & shine.
- Bodywork is machine polished (See Prices) using a variety of specialized to restore your paintwork.
- Bodywork is also hand polished (See Prices) with Specialized Wax to add a durable deep gloss finish.
Hand Polishing prices start from: £150
Machine Polishing prices start from: £200
Please feel free to call us or pass by to enquire about our Hand and Machine Polishing services.
6 > 8 hours
(Depending on paintwork condition